Provision of Personal Data
For different purposes and at different times you may be invited to provide personal data to The Organiser through vangogh-alive.de on a voluntary basis, for the purposes of contacting us or requesting a school or group visit. Personal information may include name, telephone number or e-mail address. The Organiser will specify the collection purpose and intended usage of your data when it invites you to provide such information and advise you how you may request access to or correction of the personal data provided.
Unless permitted or required by law, The Organiser will not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your prior consent.
All personal data you provide to The Organiser via this website is secured, and access to it is restricted to authorised personnel only.
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have collected from you through vangogh-alive.de, would like to register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail:
Big Calm Productions S.L, C/Doctor Pesset 29, PTA 21, 46540 Valencia, Spain
Web Sales Channel
Big Calm Productions S.L. makes available to its Users a ticket purchase service through which Buyers can quickly and easily acquire tickets for the Events published in the Web Channel. The service is offered by the company “Tanhauser Lynks S.L.” through its technological platform “Axon Stream”.
RESPONSIBLE: Tanhauser Lynks S.L.
PURPOSE: Manage the purchase of tickets and send the news and notifications of the events.
LEGITIMATION: Consent of the interested party.
RECIPIENTS: The registered data may be used for commercial purposes for the realisation of statistics, offers, promotions, the realisation of contests with prizes and the administration of the Service.
RIGHTS: Users have the right to access, rectify and delete their data, the right to data portability and the right to object and to restrict processing of their data. Users also have rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. Additionally they should be able to obtain clear and transparent information on the processing of their data.
Collection of personal data
When a User creates an account on the online sales channel by filling out the Registration Form, we will collect the following personal data: name and surname, telephone number and e-mail address. Once the User has registered, he or she will receive a welcome e-mail in order to manage the provision of the required services.
Likewise you may be requested to specify additional economic, financial or insurance data during the ticket purchase process (such as your credit or debit card number or event cancellation insurance) in order to carry out the services.
Similarly, Tanhauser Lynks S.L. may also collect information on the User’s utilisation of the online sales channel, as when browsing, data may be obtained on the User’s IP address, type of browser, time of access and the addresses of the websites from which the User has accessed, as well as browsing data. Collecting this information allows Tanhauser Lynks S.L to adapt the content, offer and navigation of each User to improve our services and their experience in the online sales channel, to identify possible fraudulent uses, and to carry out statistics on the use and effectiveness of the Web sales channel.
In order to browse the online sales channel, it is not necessary for Users to reveal their personal data. However, in order to carry out the ticket purchase process it will be necessary to collect the personal data indicated in the Registration Form.
The User must inform Tanhauser Lynks S.L. about any change that occurs in the data provided, ensuring the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided at all times.
Tanhauser Lynks S.L. has taken all the necessary technical and organisational measures to maintain the required level of security according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the processing. This is undertaken in order to avoid the alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access of data.
1. Purposes of treatment
The data provided by the User of the Services of tickets.vangoghalive.de are used for various purposes, listed below:
– To provide, manage, administer and improve the services or content offered on the website, by analysing the use of the website by the Users.
– Share commercial information specifically designed for each profile, depending on the use of the website or third party services by the User.
– As long as said person gives their consent, the data thus recorded may be used for commercial purposes for statistics, offers, promotions, prize competitions and the administration of the Service.
– Access as a registered user to the website
– Buying Tickets: Managing the contracting of products and services offered through the online sales channel, as well as managing the contractual relationship between Tanhauser Lynks S.L. and the Users. During the contracting process, financial data (debit or credit card details) or insurance data may be collected in order to communicate them to the entities that manage the collection or the contracting of specific insurances (for example, of cancellation of events). This purpose responds to the free and legitimate acceptance of the legal relationship between Tanhauser Lynks S.L. and the Users, that implies the connection of this processing with third party files for the fulfillment of the specified purposes.
– Access to the private area: Manage the registration and subsequent data that Users may generate through this area in order to carry out the general administration of their account, maintenance, control, the management of their relationship with Tanhauser Lynks S.L. as well as to download the tickets purchased.
– Advertising of own Products and Services: As long as it has the explicit consent of the User, Tanhauser Lynks S.L. may send its Users commercial communications regarding advertising, related to the services offered.
Data mainly linked to the IP address from which the user accesses the websites:
– Use and navigation data: in order to carry out statistical analyses; as well as to know about the use of our pages, control access to third parties and to optimize knowledge about the interests of the User, use and navigation data will be collected regarding which Service the User uses; how, when and what type of User he or she is.
– User interests and profile: this data will be collected from the use made by the User of the service, as well as from the access device to it, the device identifiers, reference URLs and cookies (as explained in the COOKIES POLICY). Data that allows the identification of the User, to make analytical studies and thus to be able to share customized information.
– The Services may also offer links to third party services.
2. Data Retention
The User’s personal data will be kept for as long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose for which the data was collected, i.e. for as long as you remain a User of the Services of tickets.vangoghalive.de and provided that you have not revoked your consent. In addition, Tanhauser Lynks S.L. will retain personal data if the applicable legal regulations so provide, for example, until the expiry of the time limits for making any legal claims.
3. User Rights
The User has the right to:
a) To be informed about the personal data stored by us, i.e. to obtain confirmation as to whether we process your personal data and, where applicable, to request access to such data. However, this right is not absolute and access rights may be restricted by the interests of other persons.
b) Correct incorrect or inaccurate personal data, i.e. you have the right to have us correct your personal data, as well as complete those that are incomplete, when requested
c) Delete your personal data (right to forget) in some circumstances, when requested by the person concerned.
d) Request that the processing of your personal data be limited, i.e. that the corresponding data be processed only for certain purposes.
e) In some circumstances, you may be entitled to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and you may be entitled to transmit such data to any other entity without interference from us (right to data portability).
f) Revoke any consent you may have given for the processing of your data. Such revocation will not affect the legality of processing prior to the revocation of consent.
The User may also file a complaint with the competent control authority; in Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency / in Germany, the Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, or the respective state representatives. https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Home/home_node.html
The User may exercise the rights indicated above by contacting Tannhauser Lynks S.L. by e-mail (email@example.com) or by sending a written communication to the following postal address: Avenida del Llano Castellano 13, 5D. 28034 Madrid proving their identity with a copy of their ID card or equivalent document, and specifying the right they wish to exercise, providing information on the Services of Tanhauser Lynks S.L. they have used.
4. Data shared with third parties
The personal data of the Users may be accessed by the external service providers of Tanhauser Lynks S.L. for the measurement of the use of the services, as well as for the segmentation of advertising and information of interest to the User (Tanhauser Lynks S.L. uses external providers who use this data to carry out analytical studies, segment or sell advertising); other third parties or collaborators who provide services to Tanhauser Lynks S.L., for example, IT, accounting, legal, logistics services; as well as authorised employees of Tanhauser Lynks S.L., to the extent necessary for the provision of their services.
5. Third Party Websites
Sometimes, our Web sales channel can redirect users to third party websites, so if the user registers or performs any activity on these websites, will be subject to their privacy policies and Tanhauser Lynks S.L. is not responsible for the data collected or provided through these websites.
The services offered by Tanhauser Lynks S.L. through the online sales channel are only available to adults. Minors are not to use the Services of tickets.vangoghalive.de without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.